Monday, June 23, 2008

don't know

I received a call from one of the companies I've applied for and said that I have an appointment tomorrow at 11am. I was surprised that they still considered my application. I was excited.

After hanging up I phoned in one of my friends and I told her about the call I got. I don't know why but at the moment I was telling her the story I felt sad and undecided. Here I go again, I am messed up. I'm really not sure if I want the job or not. I want it because I need to earn and the it would be a dayshift schedule (the reason I applied for the position) however it doesn't feel right. I told her I'd give it a try but she advised me to really think it over, take my time. Whew, decision-making is hard.

Well the day is ending and tomorrow is coming soon. I think I'll find out tomorrow. If the price is right, I'm in. Wish me luck! =)

No comments: