Thursday, June 19, 2008

life goes on

I am currently listening to a cd compilation I bought from the campus of my university years ago. Song title: Life goes on by LeAnn Rhimes.

I kept on thinking about it's lyrics and message, it's real, it's very true. Life really goes on, but why do I feel stuck?

I resigned from my job March of this year. Now I think I've made a big mistake! A huge mistake! I love that job! I so miss it and the friends I've left behind. What am I to do?

I've been hired two times and left those companies because I was not getting the same satisfaction I've had with my previous job. I've learned a very good lesson to appreciate and not take for granted what you have.

Now another company thinks that I am what they need, offering a pretty much fair salary but I'm still not sure about it. I'm only 25 years old but I feel like I'm experiencing a mid-life crisis. I am thinking of having a day job but know for sure that I'll be getting a lower monthly income.

Wish I'm just dreaming. Shoulda, woulda, coulda are the last words of a fool. Help!

No comments: